Welcome to CAPS
Dear prospective parents and students,
Thank you for your interest in the Curaçao American Preparatory School (CAPS)! All candidates must complete the following steps in order to gain admissions to CAPS:
· Submit all required application documents
· Pay Registration Fee (this guarantees space is reserved for your student)
Registration fees vary in price depending on the child’s age. The fees for our 2018-2019 school year can be found on the right hand side of this page. All of our application documents can also be found online, and can be submitted to CAPS via Email or delivered in person.
The required documents are as follows:
· Application for Admissions Form
· Medical form (can be filled out by parent)
· NWEA Testing Release Form (which says your child is permitted to take standardized tests)
· Photo Release Form (which says we are allowed to take photos of your child for use in our yearbook and on our website)
· Teacher Recommendation Form (age specific form – to be filled out by current teacher)
· Applicant Statement (grade 6 and higher only --- to be written by student without outside help or resources)
In addition to these documents, we also request you provide the following:
· Copy of the photo page of your child’s passport or relevant photo ID
· Immunization Records
· Grades from the last 2 years of schooling
· Any IEP or psychological evaluations of your child (if applicable)
Students transferring from a non-English speaking school may be required to take a language proficiency test to see if placement in our English as a Second Language (ESL) Program is recommended. Language abilities will not determine admissions except for students applying to high school. For all students coming from another school and applying for grade 1 and higher, they are required to take an academic placement test in both English and Mathematics.
Applicants are encouraged to submit the documents as soon as possible when completed. Once they are received, they will be added to the student’s file. All documents must be turned in before the beginning of the school year.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to submit your application documents, please Email me at email@example.com or call me at +599 9 736 8674.
We look forward to welcoming you to our CAPS family!
Admissions and Finance Coordinator
Please use the buttons below to review the Parent-Student Handbook with your child.
Enrolled Students: Upon review, please complete the short acknowledgment form.
CAPS polos and PE shirts are on sale in the front office.
*Uniforms can be ordered at any time by filling out the order form, but please allow 1-2 days to receive them. They will be sent home with your son or daughter.
Dri-Fit PE shirts 20,-
PE T-shirts 15,-
To request more information:
Contact Aaron Bilton the
Admissions & Finance Coordinator
Mon-Thur 7:30am - 3:30pm
You can also request more information with this form: